Friday, May 31, 2013

The BIG Announcement!

We have an announcement!



Yup, that's right!

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!

We found out the day before Mother's Day
which was also the weekend before my birthday!
Kinda cool because my mom found out she was pregnant with me on HER birthday way back when!
So we had an excellent Grandma's Day surprise for our moms!
Surprisingly, I'm already three months along!
And I'm doing pretty well.
Morning sickness hit really hard the day we found out!
(Which is why I've been kinda AWOL the last little while)
But its finally getting better!
Thank Heavens!

In case you need any further proof,
a picture of both tests we took:



I'm really excited that we're expecting our addition to be making its way into the world in December!
Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year and
I can think of no better Christmas present!

Anyway, that's our news!
I hope you are all having a great day and have a fabulous weekend!

Less Than Three,
Sarah
&
Larry
&
BABY!


P.S. If you care to mock me about something:
Apparently now I'm a "happy crier"
I've always been one to only cry if I was sad or mad.
Not anymore!
I watched Thumbelina the other day and I was sitting there like
"It's so beautiful! They're so happy!"
bawling my eyes out.
I've been seeing The Fox and The Hound on Netflix and I've been wanting to watch it, but I don't dare!
I'd be an absolute PUDDLE!


4 comments:

  1. Benjamin YunkerMay 31, 2013

    Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Evan is one of the best things to ever happen to me, and I know you're going to love your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharra (Alleman) CattersonJune 01, 2013

    I'm overjoyed for you Sara! WOW congrats!!!!! and its ok to cry lol i do it all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #babies! As the aunt of this little one I have to say I couldn't be happier for ya'll! Insert tons of spoiling here!! :)

    ReplyDelete