Monday, March 25, 2013

Puppy Love Monday


We get to pick Aphrodite up today!! I'm so excited!!
We are all ready for her!
I looked at Larry yesterday and I asked him
"Hey honey, can we get a puppy?"
"Yes we can!"
"Can we get one tomorrow?"
"Absolutely!"
I don't know why, but that made me really REALLY happy!
We're such nerds.

Well, I know most of the rest of the world got snow this weekend, but it still feels like Spring is back in full force here in Arizona!
Which makes me so excited for Summer!
I may not be so excited for it in a few months...thank heavens for air conditioning!
But, at the moment, I'm all about all things Summer!
I think someday in the future I'll have to replace my sunglasses, which went inexplicably missing last year...
As I'm sure most sunglasses do!
I seem to have the worst luck when it comes to sunglasses!
Personally, I like the ones in the picture up there! But, being Stella McCartney, I doubt that I'll be purchasing them.
They certainly are cute though!

Anyway,
I had best get going and finish all the things I need to do before we leave to pick up Aphrodite!!
I hope you have a beautiful and bright Monday!!

Less Than Three,
Sarah

(Sunglasses found here)

No comments:

Post a Comment